Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by yann petit <yp...@capgemini.fr> on 2001/01/04 16:30:31 UTC

and .

I've updated all the files in / xml-cocoon / src / org / apache / cocoon / processor / xsp /

First,  <esql:connection>
Reading the esql.xsl, I see that I should define a <esql:connection> tag ... instead of what I'm doing today which is
<page>
  <infos>
    <esql:execute-query>
      <esql:driver>sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver</esql:driver>
      <esql:dburl>jdbc:odbc:tsd</esql:dburl>
      <esql:username>test</esql:username>
      <esql:password>test</esql:password>
      <esql:query> ...
but when I tried to use it I get an error, in fact cocoon doesn't process the <esql:connection> and send me the xml source whithout processing the query !

<esql:get-string ancestor="">
The other problem is when I use <esql:get-string ancestor="1" column="TEST"> ...
I get the following error... hope that doesn't come from jdbc odbc drivers ...
java.lang.Exception: XSP Java Compiler: Compilation failed for _rac3.java
354: ')' expected.

    xspParentNode = xspCurrentNode;

                                  ^

1 error

	at org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.language.java.XSPJavaProcessor.compile(XSPJavaProcessor.java, Compiled Code)
	at java.lang.Exception.(Exception.java, Compiled Code)
	at org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.language.java.XSPJavaProcessor.compile(XSPJavaProcessor.java, Compiled Code)
	at org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.XSPProcessor.process(XSPProcessor.java, Compiled Code)
	at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.handle(Engine.java, Compiled Code)
	at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.handleRequest(ServletWrapper.java, Compiled Code)
	at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java:559)
	at org.apache.tomcat.service.connector.Ajp12ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Ajp12ConnectionHandler.java, Compiled Code)
	at org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpConnectionThread.run(SimpleTcpEndpoint.java, Compiled Code)

thank you for any help !

Yann

Re: and .

Posted by LEBRETON Philippe <ph...@cti-paysloire.cnamts.fr>.
i have same problem with the esql;xml in sample/sql.

Thank

Re: and .

Posted by Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>.