Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Kev Jackson <ke...@it.fts-vn.com> on 2005/09/29 09:43:57 UTC

Darcs antlib beta ready

Hi all,

I've finally had time today to fix up my antlib for darcs.

Functionally you can use it to call darcs with common commands (get,
pull, initialize, add, record, whatsnew)

I'm missing
- cool changelog task (ala CVS and SVN with xsl goodness),
- complete docs
- complete Junit tests
- more functional unit tests
- (antunit tests perhaps...)

but at the moment you can use it to version code from ant - although the
way Darcs works is a little different than CVS/SVN so I'm still figuring
out how to use it effectively.  I've tested it as an antlib jar on the
classpath against the trunk of ant 1.7

Erm

Final thing would be does anyone want to try it out?, and how would I
push this to you for inclusion in the antlibs project?

Kev

PS thanks to Stefan for his SVN antlib from which I drew much
inspiration (ie 90% of the code)