Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by "张志强(旺轩)" <zz...@alibaba-inc.com> on 2015/12/02 04:21:42 UTC

query on SVD++

Hi All,

I came across the SVD++ algorithm implementation in Spark code base, but I
was wondering why we didn't expose the scala api interface to python?

Any plan to do this?

BR,

-Allen Zhang

Re: query on SVD++

Posted by Robin East <ro...@xense.co.uk>.
Python bindings for GraphX are still in development - see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-3789?jql=project%20%3D%20SPARK%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20AND%20component%20%3D%20GraphX%20ORDER%20BY%20updated%20DESC <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-3789?jql=project%20=%20SPARK%20AND%20resolution%20=%20Unresolved%20AND%20component%20=%20GraphX%20ORDER%20BY%20updated%20DESC> for the latest.

Robin East
Spark GraphX in Action Michael Malak and Robin East
Manning Publications Co.
http://www.manning.com/books/spark-graphx-in-action <http://www.manning.com/books/spark-graphx-in-action>

Re: query on SVD++

Posted by "张志强(旺轩)" <zz...@alibaba-inc.com>.