Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Dave Koelmeyer <da...@davekoelmeyer.co.nz> on 2017/03/12 01:31:47 UTC

Re: Apache JSPWiki homepage template

Hi All,

So it sounds like we can go ahead with requesting a redirect from infra
to point jspwiki.apache.org at jspwiki-wiki.apache.org? Happy to get
this underway and take on migrating any content from the old site. As
far as I'm aware, the only outstanding consideration is the javadocs\u2014I
don't know enough about this to suggest where to host these, so perhaps
someone can look into this?

Cheers,
Dave

Posted by Dave Koelmeyer <da...@davekoelmeyer.co.nz>.
Hi Juan Pablo,

Looks brilliant—thanks for all the work setting this up!

Cheers,
Dave

Posted by Jürgen Weber <ju...@jwi.de>.
Hi,

jspwiki-wiki.apache.org looks great on a computer screen.

Less so on a cell phone.

Left menu is unreadable. Top menu goes out of screen first.

Please do check with Chrome - developer options - device toolbar - iPhone 6

So, I do think next task for JSPWiki is mobile. Bring JSPWiki into the future.

What would have to change for a responsive design? Left menu should go
into a menu?

What do you think?

Greetings,
Juergen

Posted by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi!

Posted by Dave Koelmeyer <da...@davekoelmeyer.co.nz>.
Hi All,

Posted by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

+1 from removing SystemInfo from LeftMenuFooter, didn't notice it was also
shown at HomeMenu..

As for the RSS links, the link on INFO dropdown contains the RSS feed of
the page, whereas the other two contain the general RSS. Other than that,
I'm +1 too on removing the latter ones from the template and inserting them
through wiki markup.

thx,
jp

Posted by Dirk Frederickx <di...@gmail.com>.