Posted to sandesha-dev@ws.apache.org by Thomas McKiernan <MC...@uk.ibm.com> on 2006/07/10 09:36:40 UTC

i18n (NLS) msgs in sandesha2

Hi guys,
I'm just looking into the i18n issues of Sandesha2.
I see Axis2 already has code to loads its 'resource.properties' msg file
and do lookups etc.

It strikes me that the code that we need is virtually identical - just
different values for projectName etc. However, it does not look like there

is any capacity at the moment for using this code with projects outside of

Axis2 - do any of you guys have an opinion on this?

Many thanks,
Thomas
----------------------------------
Thomas McKiernan

WebSphere Messaging Development,
IBM United Kingdom Limited

Internal Phone: 248241
External Phone: +44 (0)1962 818241
Mobile: +44 (0)789 1737497
Email: MCKIERNA@uk.ibm.com

Mail Point 211, IBM, Hursley Park, Winchester, Hampshire, England, SO21
2JN

Caminante, no hay camino
Se hace camino al andar.
("Walker, there is no path; the path is made by walking.")  Antonio
Machado

[Axis2] Fwd: i18n (NLS) msgs in sandesha2

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@gmail.com>.
added the prefix.

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Thomas,