Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Dolf Starreveld <do...@starreveld.com> on 2003/10/08 02:23:44 UTC

xdoc plugin text mangling problem

In several of the html files produced from .xml files using the xdoc plugin
I get mangled output.
Let me give an example. Inside the .xml:
  technology  adsasfa fa g ga ga ga ga gaga
the output contains many spaces (velocity/jelly I presume), which is
somewhat annoying, but generally OK. What is not OK is that the
output (paraphrased for the most part looks like this:
  echnology  adsasfa fa g ga ga ga ga gaga

This broke up a word that should not have been. Any ideas?