Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by ke...@talktalk.net on 2015/01/19 19:19:50 UTC

download

Hello can someone please tell me if I download the new open office. Will it delete my existing documents ?. And why is it when I am using open office and I want to send a email after drafting a letter  windows mail will not recognize my email address.
kind regards
Mr k chandler.

Re: download

Posted by James Knott <ja...@rogers.com>.
On 01/19/2015 01:19 PM, kevinchandler100@talktalk.net wrote:
> Hello can someone please tell me if I download the new open office. Will it delete my existing documents ?. And why is it when I am using open office and I want to send a email after drafting a letter  windows mail will not recognize my email address.
> kind regards
> Mr k chandler.

No, installing OpenOffice will not delete any documents.  What may
happen is OpenOffice will become the default application for file types
it supports.

As always, only download it from www.openoffice.org.