Posted to dev@pirk.apache.org by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com> on 2016/07/25 12:35:35 UTC

DataSchema schemaName case sensitivity

I'm in the throws of hacking on DataSchema and notice that some parts of
the Pirk code maintain case for the schema name, and others map it to
lowercase.

Any objection to me making Pirk case-preserving and case-sensitive to
the data schema name throughout, i.e. fakeDataSchema != fakedataschema?

I see there is at least one JUnit test that checks the name is
lower-cased, hence the question.

Regards,
Tim

Re: DataSchema schemaName case sensitivity

Posted by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com>.
On 25/07/16 13:40, Ellison Anne Williams wrote:
> Sounds good - go for it :)

Cool, will do.  Thanks Ellison Anne.

Regards,
Tim