Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Robert Bateman <bo...@sequoiallc.com> on 2004/09/20 21:58:31 UTC

I'm having a problem with Axis and my Castor generated modules.

I've set my wsdd to look for
org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.castor.CastorSerializerFactory as I've seen the
documentation tell me to.  However, in debugging a null serializer problem,
I've discovered that the code is attempting to load
com.sequoiallc.services.RegisterUser.MortgageCompanyType.  This file is
located in my WEB-INF/classes path.

Am I setting things up incorrectly?  It appears ClassUtils.loadClass(String)
can't find the code.

Bob