Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by Telles Nobrega <te...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/11 18:01:13 UTC

TeraSort Decommissioning Nodes

Hi, I'm setting up a 4 node cluster (1 master and 3 slaves). They all have
2vcpus and 2GB of ram. I can run a teragen job but when I try to run a
terasort with a 1.2GB input file the nodes always fail.

Does anyone has any idea of what the problem is?

RE: TeraSort Decommissioning Nodes

Posted by Somnath Pandeya <So...@infosys.com>.
What is the error you are getting .. ?

Hi, I'm setting up a 4 node cluster (1 master and 3 slaves). They all have 2vcpus and 2GB of ram. I can run a teragen job but when I try to run a terasort with a 1.2GB input file the nodes always fail.

Does anyone has any idea of what the problem is?

Infosys e-mail system.

Re: TeraSort Decommissioning Nodes

Posted by Xuan Gong <xg...@hortonworks.com>.
What is the error message ? Any logs you could provide ?

From: Telles Nobrega <te...@gmail.com>>
Date: Wednesday, March 11, 2015 at 10:01 AM
To: "user@hadoop.apache.org<ma...@hadoop.apache.org>" <us...@hadoop.apache.org>>

Posted by Xuan Gong <xg...@hortonworks.com>.
What is the error message ? Any logs you could provide ?

From: Telles Nobrega <te...@gmail.com>>
Date: Wednesday, March 11, 2015 at 10:01 AM
To: "user@hadoop.apache.org<ma...@hadoop.apache.org>" <us...@hadoop.apache.org>>

Posted by Xuan Gong <xg...@hortonworks.com>.
What is the error message ? Any logs you could provide ?

From: Telles Nobrega <te...@gmail.com>>
Date: Wednesday, March 11, 2015 at 10:01 AM
To: "user@hadoop.apache.org<ma...@hadoop.apache.org>" <us...@hadoop.apache.org>>

Posted by Xuan Gong <xg...@hortonworks.com>.
What is the error message ? Any logs you could provide ?

From: Telles Nobrega <te...@gmail.com>>
Date: Wednesday, March 11, 2015 at 10:01 AM
To: "user@hadoop.apache.org<ma...@hadoop.apache.org>" <us...@hadoop.apache.org>>