Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by shuoshi chen <ch...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/27 08:11:19 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache server returned a lots Continuation or non-HTTP traffic packages instead of full package

Hi, all

I recently use apache server to provide mp3 stream for playing. The content
type is specified as audio/mpeg, and everything is ok when I use a test
server( Apache/2.2.22 (Unix)), it returned an HTTP/1.1 200 (audio/mpeg)
package. But when I put my code to a VPS server, I can't get a full package
as normal. The VPS server returned a lots Continuation or non-HTTP traffic
packages. Is it because of some wrong configuration in httpd.conf?

Thanks and Best Regards,

shuoshi

Re: [users@httpd] Apache server returned a lots Continuation or non-HTTP traffic packages instead of full package

Posted by shuoshi chen <ch...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for replying! I've compared the two configuration file, and have no
clue... I was wondering there's some configuration that decompose the big
package into a lots smaller packages to avoid second full package
transportation  in case of fault. But when I used my local configuration
file on the VPS server, it still gives out a lots small packages... don't
know why.

Posted by Filipe Cifali <ci...@gmail.com>.
What happened? Timeout? Broken file? Dropped streaming?

Em sexta-feira, 27 de julho de 2012, Rainer Jung escreveu:

> On 27.07.2012 08:11, shuoshi chen wrote:
>
>> Hi, all
>>
>> I recently use apache server to provide mp3 stream for playing. The
>> content type is specified as audio/mpeg, and everything is ok when I use
>> a test server( Apache/2.2.22 (Unix)), it returned an HTTP/1.1 200
>> (audio/mpeg) package. But when I put my code to a VPS server, I can't
>> get a full package as normal. The VPS server returned a
>> lots Continuation or non-HTTP traffic packages. Is it because of some
>> wrong configuration in httpd.conf?
>>

> What is a VPS server? How is the production VPS server related to your
> test Apache server? I guess you need to give more details ...
>
> Regards,
>
> Rainer

[]'s

Filipe Cifali Stangler

Re: [users@httpd] Apache server returned a lots Continuation or non-HTTP traffic packages instead of full package

Posted by shuoshi chen <ch...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for replying, and here some details. The VPS server is just an
virtual private server that runs apache, and the only different between
this server and my local server is the configuration file. I'm using the
default configuration while the apache on the VPS using another one.

Posted by Filipe Cifali <ci...@gmail.com>.
Vps=virtual private server...

Em sexta-feira, 27 de julho de 2012, Rainer Jung escreveu:

> On 27.07.2012 08:11, shuoshi chen wrote:
>
>> Hi, all
>>
>> I recently use apache server to provide mp3 stream for playing. The
>> content type is specified as audio/mpeg, and everything is ok when I use
>> a test server( Apache/2.2.22 (Unix)), it returned an HTTP/1.1 200
>> (audio/mpeg) package. But when I put my code to a VPS server, I can't
>> get a full package as normal. The VPS server returned a
>> lots Continuation or non-HTTP traffic packages. Is it because of some
>> wrong configuration in httpd.conf?
>>

> What is a VPS server? How is the production VPS server related to your
> test Apache server? I guess you need to give more details ...
>
> Regards,
>
> Rainer

[]'s

Filipe Cifali Stangler