Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Erlend Garåsen <e....@usit.uio.no> on 2012/09/20 15:43:34 UTC

Japanese translation needed for CONNECTORS-486

Japanese translation is needed for CONNECTORS-486. I have just committed
English translation (r1388020).

It seems that we do not have Japanese translation for "how to build and
deploy", so I'm unsure whether we need to translate my changes at this time.

If we *do* have a translation for that page, here's what needs to be
translated:

1. New row in the property.xml table:
Yes, if file encryption is used

Specify the seed value to be used for encrypting the file to which the
crawler configuration is exported.

2. (New section under the commands table):

Encrypting crawler configuration data

By adding a passcode as a second argument to the ExportConfiguration
command class, the file will be encrypted by using the AES algorithm.
This can be useful to prevent repository passwords to be stored in clear
text. In order to use this functionality, you must enter a seed value to
your configuration file. The same passcode along with the seed value are
used to decrypt the file with the ImportConfiguration command class. See
the documentation for the commands and properties above to find the
correct arguments and settings.

Thanks,
Erlend

--
Erlend Garåsen
University of Oslo

Re: Japanese translation needed for CONNECTORS-486

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
Thanks!

Yes, the "how to build" page never was translated, so I think unless
Abe-san has much time on his hands it will not happen now.

The missing translations are covered in a ticket, I think, which is
assigned to Hitoshi Ozawa.

Karl