Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Steve Schwarz <sa...@hotmail.com> on 2004/03/12 20:53:00 UTC

Jetty/Cocoon Config Question

Hi
I've been using the 2.1 bundled Jetty and would like to change the
configuration to remove the "cocoon" from the uri as described here (for
Tomcat):
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/faq/faq-configure-environment.html#faq-N10005

Can someone give me the clue for how to setup the bundled Jetty in the same
way?
Thanks,
Steve

Re: Jetty/Cocoon Config Question

Posted by Geoff Howard <co...@leverageweb.com>.
Steve Schwarz wrote:

> Hi
> I've been using the 2.1 bundled Jetty and would like to change the
> configuration to remove the "cocoon" from the uri as described here
> (for Tomcat):
> http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/faq/faq-configure-environment.html#faq-N10005
>

> Can someone give me the clue for how to setup the bundled Jetty in the
> same way?
> Thanks,
> Steve

?  The bundled jetty puts cocoon on the defualt context (i.e., without
the "/cocoon").

Geoff