Posted to wsrp4j-user@portals.apache.org by Peter Fischer <pf...@apache.org> on 2004/02/12 16:00:20 UTC

wsrp consumer in a browser

Hi,

you can use the JSR168 based proxy portlet included in WSRP4j.
You can find it in the ws-wsrp4j/portlets/proxyportlet directory including a
readme.
Via this portlet you can consume WSRP services from within any JSR168
compliant portal (for example the apache pluto) and display them that way
via the browser - including support for forms etc.

Cheers

Peter