Posted to muse-dev@ws.apache.org by Lombrera Lombrera <lo...@yahoo.com.br> on 2005/08/20 20:44:31 UTC

how to attribute xml to a value of a propertie

Hi all,

Well, I would like to attribute some xml elements to the value of a propertie inside .soap requests.

For example, in a SetPropertie request:

         <wsrp:Update>       <fs:Comment><record><commentId>1</commentId><userName>Lombrera</userName></record></fs:Comment>
         </wsrp:Update>

So, the value of the propertie called Comment would be:

Commnet = "<commentId>1</commentId><userName>Lombrera</userName>"

Of course this does not work unless I use <!--  my xml elements -->. My doubt is if there is a more elegant way to do this?
Thanks you all guys.
Lombrera

Yahoo! Acesso Grátis: Internet rápida e grátis. Instale o discador agora!