Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Zdravko Gligic <zg...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/28 15:46:02 UTC

Re: user Digest 28 Oct 2014 14:01:47 -0000 Issue 1673

I think what the silhouette is missing is a bottle of beer, in at least one
hand.  And what if we put some clothes on at least "his" bottom part?

And one more thing, at the expense of coming across chauvinist and
offensive .... Maria, I love you! ... You are my kind of a woman! :)