Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Daniel Ascher <ap...@aplustutoring.com> on 2015/03/30 22:34:03 UTC

Limit to number of whiteboards?

Is there a limit to the number of whiteboards that can be created and
populated with documents in OM? I have noticed some cases where one opens
up a number of whiteboards (7 or more) and loads documents into each one.
After leaving the room and trying to re-enter the room, it is not possible
to enter the room again. It seems that Flash is overloaded at that point.

Has anyone else seen this behavior and does anyone know if there are are
specific limits?

Thanks for your help.

Dan

--
Daniel Ascher, M.Ed.
President

505 York Road, Suite 6
Jenkintown, PA 19046
Office: 215.886.9188
www.aplustutoring.com

Re: Limit to number of whiteboards?

Posted by Daniel Ascher <ap...@aplustutoring.com>.
In our case I don't believe we have more than one moderator using the room.
Also, it seems that the issue is more likely related to the number of
whiteboards than the size of any document loaded into each whiteboard. It
might be worth testing these limits out for the next release so some
guidance can be provided to users.

Thanks!

Dan

--