Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org> on 2011/01/12 18:10:12 UTC

Re: Issues with attachments to wiki.

Ok, great. How are we doing with moving over the wiki? Anyone been
working on that?

btw, Nigel pinged me last night, he wanted to remove the ZK tab and
make some other changes on the Hadoop site to reflect the fact that ZK
is now a TLP. I asked him to hold off for a bit while we finalize the
site/wiki but they'd like to make the changes soon.

What's the status on the web site? (ben?) I clicked on some links and
notice there are still some 404 results (right side nav for example).
Any chance we can finalize this soon? The board meeting is on the
19th, too late for that I'm guessing but I'd really like to have 940
finalized before the next one.

Regards,

Patrick