Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@udanax.org> on 2008/06/26 04:58:20 UTC

Putting a visitor tracker on incubator project web site.

Hello community,

We'd like to put a google analytics visitor tracker on our (Hama) web
site. Is there a limit to put a visitor tracker on  incubator project
web site?

Thanks.
--
Best regards,
Edward J. Yoon,

Re: Putting a visitor tracker on incubator project web site.

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.
Thanks.

> There should be a discussion starting on the
> site-dev list today or tomorrow to figure this out.

How is it coming along? Are there other things to be considered?

Regards, Edward

On 6/26/08, J Aaron Farr <fa...@apache.org> wrote:

> "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@udanax.org> writes:
>
> > Hello community,
> >
> > We'd like to put a google analytics visitor tracker on our (Hama) web
> > site. Is there a limit to put a visitor tracker on  incubator project
> > web site?
>
> A similar request was just discussed at the board meeting today.  We
> need to review the google analytics terms of use and also the matter
> of who has access to the analytic data (is is public?  restricted to
> PMCs? and so on.)  There should be a discussion starting on the
> site-dev list today or tomorrow to figure this out.
>
> So, short answer is: not yet, but a lot of people like the idea and we
> just have to work out the details.
>
> --
>  J Aaron Farr     jadetower.com        [US] +1 724-964-4515
>    馮傑仁         cubiclemuses.com     [HK] +852 8123-7905

Best regards, Edward J. Yoon
edwardyoon@apache.org

Posted by J Aaron Farr <fa...@apache.org>.