Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Rudy Commenge <ru...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/09 17:50:55 UTC

Init struct dynamically

Hi,

I have developed a BPEL process which invoke a web service.

The Web Service input struc, and a part of my BPEL Process input struct :
<list>
  <field1>...</field1> [1..x]
  <field2>...</field2>
</list>

Before to assign values from BPEL process input struct to Web Service input
struct, I need to initialize Web Service input struct.
But as described above, the number of "field1" is not fixed.

So, how to initialize my Web Service input struct dynamically ?

Best regards.
.

Re: Init struct dynamically

Posted by Rudy Commenge <ru...@gmail.com>.
I have developed XSL script and now my BPEL process works.
Thanks for your help

Best regards,

Rudy

Re: Init struct dynamically