Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Mingqi Shao <mi...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/20 09:20:22 UTC

Does mesos scheduler will listen on random port to receive message from mesos master

I deploy marathon and mesos cluster. I found marathon will listen on a
random port to receive message from mesos master. Is it marathon or mesos
scheduler driver behavior? I did find any related information from mesos
and marahton document.

Re: Does mesos scheduler will listen on random port to receive message from mesos master

Posted by Dario Rexin <da...@mesosphere.io>.
This a the Mesos library. You can set a fixed port through the env variable $LIBPROCESS_PORT.

Cheers,
Dario