Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by Willem Verstraeten <wi...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/18 14:26:11 UTC

Re: Configuring the cache artifactPattern or disabling caching completely

> If I add a <caches> section to my settings file like this:
>

>    <cashes default="test">
>        <cache name="test" artifactPattern="[organisation]/[module]/[type]s/([folder]/)[artifact]-[revision].[ext]"/>
>    </cashes>

The caches tagname is misspelled as cashes, perhaps that is the source
of your problems.

I haven't yet read the rest of your post, thought I'd just point out
this mistake quickly.

Posted by Andreas Axelsson <An...@combination.se>.
Doh!!! It's Friday apparently...

Thanks Willem, that solved it.

I've been trying combinations and variants of that setup all day with the right (and wrong) spelling and when I finally got all the parameters right I messed up the tag.

Cheers,
/axl

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4333 (20090813) __________

http://www.eset.com