Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org> on 2016/12/31 19:01:54 UTC

Happy New Year 2017

Hi! Just a few hours to end this year. So I want to wish you a good entry
in the new one and that be successful to every one of you! :)

...and regarding this project I wish we could reach some important
milestones (i.e: reach 1.0, get lots of people joining FlexJS, get tools
and IDEs more FlexJS compliant, and many other ones!! :)))

Happy New Year 2017!!!!!

:))

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: Happy New Year 2017

Posted by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com>.
Cannot imagine better wishes!

All Best for you Carlos and all amazing people from the Team which I have
pleasure to work with!

Happy New Year! :)

Piotr

-----
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Re: Happy New Year 2017

Posted by OK <po...@olafkrueger.net>.
Happy new year to all of you!
Great progress on MDL, I'm looking forward to check it out. Thank you all
again for working on it!

Olaf

Re: Happy New Year 2017

Posted by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com>.
Om,

Keep finger cross for this one! <3
My dream for this year would be find some payable project where they want to
use FlexJS. - It would be awesome!

Piotr

-----
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Re: Happy New Year 2017

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.
What a great start to the new year with FlexJS and MDL going great guns.

My new year resolution is to help push at least 5 FlexJS  apps to
production in 2017!

Happy new year everyone!

Thanks,
Om