Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by John Lusk <jo...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/21 19:33:52 UTC

Problem with broken wiki page links in Haddock

Hi, group, continuing my ramp-up on JSPWiki...

I just switched over to the Haddock template by changing a single variable
in the jspwiki-custom.properties file, per the Haddock docs at
https://jspwiki-wiki.apache.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Haddock%20Template (and
restarted the app via Tomcat's manager console).

Now my wiki page links look like /wiki/FooBar instead of
/wiki/Wiki.jsp?Page=FooBar, and I get 404s. Is there a simple fix? Did I do
something wrong?

John.

Re: Problem with broken wiki page links in Haddock

Posted by Lance Bader <ld...@gmail.com>.
I think this scenario exposes the defect.

1) My preferences sets the editor to wysiwyg.
2) I navigate my browser to a wiki page.
3) I click edit.
4) The rightmost icon in the editor's menu bar toggles to the plain editor.
5) I toggle to the plain editor, toggle back to the wysiwyg editor, click save (even though nothing was changed).
6) I click the Main link in the navigation pane resulting in the 404 error.

If you can, please confirm that this scenario exposes the defect on your site as well.

Lance

Re: RE: Problem with broken wiki page links in Haddock

Posted by Lance Bader <ld...@gmail.com>.
Wow.  I confirm that adding

   jspwiki.urlConstructor=ShortViewURLConstructor

to my jspwiki-custom.properties appears to have fixed my problem.  This should be added to the Haddock installation instructions.

Thanks Ed!

Lance

Posted by "Ross, Ed" <Ed...@crowncastle.com>.

Posted by John Lusk <jo...@gmail.com>.