Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Joel Trunick <Jo...@SmartPrice.com> on 2003/03/11 18:09:45 UTC

Arbitrary Stateful Link

What's the best way to get a stateful link (going to a .jsp file, for
instance)?

The only way I've done it is calling into Java code and returning the link,
but I figure there must be a way to specify it in the .page file. Anyone?

Joel

RE: Arbitrary Stateful Link

Posted by "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hl...@attbi.com>.
I'm not exactly sure what you mean here?

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components