Posted to dev@sentry.apache.org by Sergio Pena <se...@cloudera.com> on 2017/07/07 21:11:35 UTC

[DISCUSS] Sentry 1.8.0 release

Hi,

It's been a while since the discussion for release 1.8.0 passed and it
hasn't happened yet. I understand that people are busy, especially PMC and
committers, to do a release; so I would like to volunteer to help and
coordinate the 1.8.0 release.

I'm not a committer, and doing a release requires committer status, so I
was wondering if the rest of the community would like to help me on doing
this release, perhaps by only doing those tasks that require commit
permissions, such as branch creation and sign/upload artifacts, and of
course the review of patches for documentation and change of versions.

Kalyan (who volunteered on the 1.8.0 release) has been busy and he agreed
that I could help him on doing this release.

Any thoughts on this?
I would like to start the release process next week.

- Sergio

Re: [DISCUSS] Sentry 1.8.0 release

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
Maybe only a PMC member can commit to the dist repo, I'm not sure. If
you're stuck I can help to create the release artifacts.

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder