Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net> on 2006/10/10 19:53:22 UTC

CheckBoxes in Forms widget

I see where all checkboxes can be selected in a orderlist.FTL, using
javascript.

I am looking at the ListLookupCommEvents, in CommunicationsScreens.xml.
particualarly the ListLookupCommEvents that removes commevents, in the
commforms.xml.

I understand the wrappiing of one form widget with another to get added
functionality.

what I am trying to understand is how to add the check all check boxes
to the page like in the orderlist.ftl.

any help would be appreciated.

Re: CheckBoxes in Forms widget

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
thanks. was done while I was away.
Great!

Leon Torres sent the following on 10/10/2006 5:28 PM:

Posted by Leon Torres <le...@oss.minimetria.com>.