Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Göktürk Gezer <go...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/29 14:53:24 UTC

New IPojo Manipuator, Handler Annotation Management

Hi,

New IPojo manipulator picks all annotations for type as handler to wire
them into @Component annotation. This creates a problem when some
annotation is used in component type but not intended as handler purposes.

I think we should exclude annotations with run-time retention policy from
handler metadatas. WDYT?

Regards,
Gokturk

Re: New IPojo Manipuator, Handler Annotation Management

Posted by "Guillaume Sauthier (Objectweb)" <gu...@objectweb.org>.
Sorry, I didn't understand the issue.
Are you seeing a problem for the old style custom annotation support
(looking for annotation with either handler or ipojo in their name) ?
--G