Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Johannes Holz <ho...@gmx.de> on 2006/10/04 10:30:05 UTC

Re: Different layouts for each group

Hallo Stefan!

I've found your Entries via the search function (this is a Reply to the former
topic of this thread).
I have the same Problem: I want to keep the (jetspeed 2.0) decorations
independant of the page definitions. Rather I would like to assign the
decorators via some Profiling Rule or Folder Metadata, but as you wrote, the
defaults tag is mandatory in the page element and unknown in the folder element.
Did you solve your Problem? Is there any other way to do this?

Thanks a lot...

Johannes