Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by "gabriel.ozeas" <ga...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/29 21:40:45 UTC

FacesServlet is optional in Tomee?

Hi Folks,

Do anyone here know if the FacesServlet mapping is optional?
I foind this article
http://javainnovations.blogspot.com.br/2011/03/jsf-2-internals-entry-of-facesservlet.html

But i tried to not map in a application and deploy to Tomee, but in the log
it says:

*No mappings of FacesServlet. Abort initializating MyFaces. *

Thanks,
Gabriel

Re: FacesServlet is optional in Tomee?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.