Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Kumaran <ku...@zoniac.com> on 2011/03/22 21:49:09 UTC

how to get dot net version dll from Apache PDFBox 1.5.0 source

HI

I want to know the detail procedure to get dot net version dll from Apache
PDFBox 1.5.0 source

I have done the above as mentioned in documentation a but I am getting error
as follow

Errer:

     [echo] Building PDFBox

     [exec] System.TypeLoadException: Type
'System.Security.SecuritySafeCriticalAttribute' not found in assembly
'mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089'

     [exec]    at IKVM.Reflection.Reader.ModuleReader.ResolveType(Int32
metadataToken, IGenericContext context)

     [exec]    at IKVM.Reflection.Reader.ModuleReader.ResolveType(Int32
metadataToken, Type[] genericTypeArguments, Type[] genericMethodArguments)

     [exec]    at IKVM.Reflection.Reader.ModuleReader.GetMemberRef(Int32
index, Type[] genericTypeArguments, Type[] genericMethodArguments)

     [exec]    at IKVM.Reflection.Reader.ModuleReader.ResolveMethod(Int32
metadataToken, Type[] genericTypeArguments, Type[] genericMethodArguments)

     [exec]    at IKVM.Reflection.Module.GetCustomAttributes(Int32
metadataToken, Type attributeType)

     [exec]    at
IKVM.Reflection.Reader.MethodDefImpl.GetCustomAttributesData(Type
attributeType)

     [exec]    at
IKVM.Reflection.CustomAttributeData.__GetCustomAttributes(MemberInfo member,
Type attributeType, Boolean inherit)

     [exec]    at IKVM.Reflection.MemberInfo.IsDefined(Type attributeType,
Boolean inherit)

     [exec]    at IKVM.Internal.AttributeHelper.IsHideFromJava(MemberInfo
mi)

     [exec]    at
IKVM.Internal.CompiledTypeWrapper.AddMethodOrConstructor(MethodBase method,
List`1 methods)

     [exec]    at IKVM.Internal.CompiledTypeWrapper.LazyPublishMethods()

     [exec]    at IKVM.Internal.TypeWrapper.GetMethods()

     [exec]    at IKVM.Internal.TypeWrapper.GetMethodWrapper(String name,
String sig, Boolean inherit)

     [exec]    at
IKVM.Internal.ClassFile.ConstantPoolItemMethodref.Link(TypeWrapper thisType)

     [exec]    at IKVM.Internal.ClassFile.Link(TypeWrapper thisType)

     [exec]    at IKVM.Internal.DynamicTypeWrapper.JavaTypeImpl.Finish()

     [exec]    at IKVM.Internal.AotTypeWrapper.Finish()

     [exec]    at IKVM.Internal.CompilerClassLoader.Compile()

     [exec]    at IKVM.Internal.CompilerClassLoader.Compile(String
runtimeAssembly, List`1 optionsList)

     [exec]    at IkvmcCompiler.Main(String[] args)

Regards

Kumaran

RE: how to get dot net version dll from Apache PDFBox 1.5.0 source

Posted by Kumaran <ku...@zoniac.com>.
Hi Daniel

My actual use case is explained here.  We're just extracting text content
from PDF documents.  Using this converted text, we've additional application
logic implemented.  We're happily using PDFBox v0.7.2 DLL in our application
so far, but recently we started facing problem with extraction of text from
PDF versions 1.4+ and that's when we decided to upgrade PDFBox to the latest
version 1.5.0.  Unfortunately, I couldn't find the equivalent downloadable
.NET DLL of 1.5.0 version.

I would be more than happy if you can share me 1.5.0 .NET DLL build from
"your" environment, so that I can try to convert PDF versions 1.4+ and
update you.

Regards

Kumaran

Posted by Daniel Wilson <wi...@gmail.com>.