Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Robert Einsle <ro...@einsle.de> on 2005/12/08 13:17:59 UTC

Username from basic Auth and Contextinformation Question

Hy List,

i have two questions koncerning Tomcat.

I will do the Authentifikation for my Webbapp on the Apache (2.0) with
Basic Auth. Is it possible in my Tomcat Application to access the
Username (out of the Session?) where the User logged on?

The second is, can i deliver the context-information for my webbapp
inside my war-package? Normaly i configure Contextinformation
(Datasources, Logger...) inside the Context-Tag in server.xml. Is it
possible to pack this Information inside the war?

Thanks for Help.