Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by STELTZLEN Charles <ch...@nereide.biz> on 2008/12/08 13:11:14 UTC

Problem on CommonInvoiceDecorator

Hi,

We have some selenium running on ofbiz trunk.
Everything was ok on last friday, but this morning,
we found an error on invoiceOverview screen, and
more specifically in CommonInvoiceDecorator, line 45.

<label style="h1" text="${uiLabelMap.${labelTitleProperty}}
${uiLabelMap.CommonFor}: ${invoice.description} [${invoiceId}]
${${extraFunctionName}}"/>

I have been trying to resolve error, but I didn't figure out
the problem. It seems to be related to the lastest commits
around FlexibleStringExpander class.

Is anybody have an idea ?

Charles.