Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Martin Gregorie <ma...@gregorie.org> on 2010/06/21 15:19:29 UTC

mimeheader rule problem

I seem to be misunderstanding something about writing mimeheader rules.

I'm trying to match these MIME headers:

with these rules:

mimeheader MG_CT1  Content-Type =~ /text\/(plain|html)/i
mimeheader MG_CT2  Content-Transfer-Encoding =~ /base64/i

The first rule fires but not the second. What have I not understood?

Also, I haven't found a manual page that lists the MIME-headers the
plugin can handle. This one doesn't give much detail:
http://search.cpan.org/~jmason/Mail-SpamAssassin-3.3.1/lib/Mail/SpamAssassin/Plugin/MIMEHeader.pm

A reference to a more comprehensive description would be gratefully
received.

Martin