Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> on 2023/02/15 11:27:58 UTC

Re: JDK 20 Rampdown Phase 2 & JMX Heads-up

Hello,
I have found a new test that doesn't pass on JDK20

The problem is that Thread.suspend() now throws UnsupportedOperationException

Any volunteers to fix it ?

Enrico

Re: [External] : Re: JDK 20 Rampdown Phase 2 & JMX Heads-up

Posted by David Delabassee <da...@oracle.com>.
Hi,

FYI some background on this deprecation,
https://inside.java/2022/11/09/quality-heads-up/

--David