Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by leipan1989 <le...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/26 02:49:27 UTC

doc/docx/ppt/pptx to pdf problem (OpenOffice.org 3.4.1 on Debian 6 Squeeze)

Hello everyone,

I have a question.
I tried to convert the doc/docx/ppt/pptx files to pdf files on Debian 6
Squeeze with OpenOffice SDK and JODConveter,but I found that some of the
diagrams and formulas cannot be converted. I tried to find the answer on
the Internet. Some people said that the perfect conversion is impossible,
because the Office documents are not fully compatible with OpenOffice
documents
Is there any solutions?
Thank you very much.

Yours,
Pan

Re: doc/docx/ppt/pptx to pdf problem (OpenOffice.org 3.4.1 on Debian 6 Squeeze)

Posted by Martin Groenescheij <Ma...@Groenescheij.COM>.
Your question was related to converting doc/docx/ppt/pptx files to pdf
files using OpenOffice?
Inserting a row is a different issue. Where do you want to insert the
row, in OpenOffice or in PDF?

Be more specific.

Posted by ch...@yahoo.com.

Posted by Martin Groenescheij <Ma...@Groenescheij.COM>.