Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@gridgain.com> on 2014/11/07 00:21:53 UTC

apache ignite website

Hi,

Does anyone know how do we go about setting up a new Ignite website on
Apache?

D.

Re: apache ignite website

Posted by Branko Čibej <br...@apache.org>.
On 07.11.2014 09:16, Dmitriy Setrakyan wrote:
> What username/password do we use for the checkout?
>
> (sorry, if it was already mentioned)

You should've received instructions for setting your password when your
ASF account was created. We use LDAP for (almost) all services;
Subversion is one of them.

-- Brane

Re: apache ignite website

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
As has been discussed on a separate thread looks like the aim is to have this
out by the end of this week.

Cos

Re: apache ignite website

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.

Re: apache ignite website

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
Dmitry,

Re: apache ignite website

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@gridgain.com>.

Re: apache ignite website

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
On Fri, Nov 07, 2014 at 05:41AM, Branko Čibej wrote:
> On 07.11.2014 00:21, Dmitriy Setrakyan wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Does anyone know how do we go about setting up a new Ignite website on
> > Apache?
>
> Once you have the site source committed, tell Infra about it (through
> Jira), and they'll use one of the pubsub services to publish it. From
> that point onward, any commit to the site directory or branch will be
> published automatically.
>
> Project sites are typically in Subversion and Infra uses SVNPubSub to
> publish them. I have no idea if they have anything similar configured
> for publishing from Git repos.
>
> Of course, if you're using any kind of server-side processing for the
> site, that'll be more "interesting" because you'll have to arrange for
> and maintain a VM to host the backend.

Dmitriy,

just check out
  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ignite/site/trunk

add the content and commit. And then what Brane said as they content needs to

Re: apache ignite website

Posted by Branko Čibej <br...@apache.org>.