Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Michael Latta <ml...@technomage.com> on 2018/11/02 02:08:47 UTC

Job manager UI improvement

I would really like to see the job manager show metrics on state size, not just io per task. Is there a way to do that now, or is the metric there, and just needs some UI Ewok to show it?

Michael

Sent from my iPad

Re: Job manager UI improvement

Posted by Dawid Wysakowicz <dw...@apache.org>.
Hi Michael,

There are no metrics for actual state size so far, but Yun Tang's
suggestion is the best what you can do right now. You can also refer to
a similar previous thread in the ML[1]

I also add Aljosha to cc, who might know if there was any progress on
this topic since then.

Best,

Dawid

[1]