Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by rohit2006 <ro...@yahoo.com> on 2007/02/06 04:45:56 UTC

Error in quick checkout in order manager....

Hi,

i guess there is a bug in the quick checkout in the order manager. Shipping
cost is not added to the order total in the quickout. However if one uses
the normal checkout in the order manager shipping costs are properly
determined and added to the order total.

This bug was probably created in the last few commits as my code with SVN
49000 or something (i did not check the exact version no.) does not have
this issues. The latest code has this, even the demo on the ofbiz website
has his error.

If someone can verify the bug, maybe we can open a JIRA issue for it.

Thanks,

Rohit

Re: Error in quick checkout in order manager....

Posted by rohit2006 <ro...@yahoo.com>.
I am using the SVN as on 14 JAN 07, and that works fine, so the error was
probably introduced after that.

I am also created a JIRA issue for it

Rohit

Posted by Daniel Kunkel <Da...@BioWaves.com>.