Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it> on 2006/10/09 11:42:52 UTC

Layout issues in the order detail screen (OFBIZ-369)

Hi Chris (Howe), all,

I'm wondering if you could help with this issue:

I guess that the problem is somewhat related to the patch (that I've
reviewed and committed a few days ago) from

Do you have a quick solution for this?

Thanks,

Jacopo

Re: Layout issues in the order detail screen (OFBIZ-369)

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it>.
Please ignore this message since David Jones has already provided a
solution.

Jacopo