Posted to dev@any23.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/05 17:19:10 UTC

[REPORT] Any23 Report

Attachment B: Report from the Apache Any23 Project  [Lewis John McGibbney]

   Anything To Triples (Any23) is a library, a web service and a command
   line tool that extracts structured data in RDF format from a variety of
Web
   documents.

## Activity:
 - Project activity has primarily revolved around the GSoC project which
involved
   implementation of Microformats2 within Any23. We are very close to
merging this
   work into Any23 master branch. We will nearly be ready for a 1.2 release
once
   this has been committed.

## Health report:
 - Any23 is a small and reasonably quiet community. We would hope that out
GSoC
   student will continue to contribute to the project but will also be
reaching
   out to the Microformats community again very soon to introduce the
availability
   of Microformats2 support within Any23. Mailing list activity is typical
for Any23.

## Issues:
 - There are no issues requiring board attention at this time.

## LDAP committee group/Committership changes:

 - Currently 13 committers and 13 LDAP committee group members.
 - No new LDAP committee group members added in the last 3 months
 - Last committer addition was Stephane Corlosquet at Mon Aug 18 2014

## Releases:

 - Last release was 1.1 on Tue Oct 28 2014

## Mailing list activity:

 - dev@any23.apache.org:
    - 32 subscribers (down -1 in the last 3 months):

 - user@any23.apache.org:

## JIRA activity:

*Lewis*