Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Michael Kjellman <mk...@internalcircle.com> on 2016/08/19 19:20:32 UTC

Thanks for all the fish.

Just wanted to say thank you publicly to Jonathan Ellis for his tireless work making this community and software what it is. He's always been level headed and I certainly wouldn't be where I am without his leadership.

So, Jonathan, thanks for all the fish.

best,
kjellman

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Thanks for all the fish.

Posted by Jeffrey Jirsa <jj...@gmail.com>.
Could not agree more - Jonathan, Thanks for all you¹ve done!

Re: Thanks for all the fish.

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, guys!

--