Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by George Hademenos <ha...@sbcglobal.net> on 2003/02/13 04:05:37 UTC

[users@httpd] please help

someone please help me kill apache 1.37 from this server
it is the worst code i have ever seen in my whole life.

Re: [users@httpd] please help

Posted by George Hademenos <ha...@sbcglobal.net>.
lewis i am not talking about a full installation of apache code... perhaps
that is ok ...what i am talking about is this stuff i am seeing with some
files but all kinds of pieces missing.