Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by Philippe Mouawad <p....@ubik-ingenierie.com> on 2014/05/09 16:29:11 UTC

Bug in Documentation of TearDown thread or bug in implementation

Hello,

Documentation says this:
- The tearDown threads won't be run if the test is forcibly stopped.

During a test I made today , I noticed that if you shutdown through GUI or
calling bin/shutdown.sh ,
tear down thread group will not run.

Is doc wrong or is it a bug ?

Thanks

--
Regards.
Philippe

Re: Bug in Documentation of TearDown thread or bug in implementation

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <p....@ubik-ingenierie.com>.
Hello,
I clarified documentation:

   - http://svn.apache.org/r1593937