Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by mjustin <mi...@gmx.net> on 2010/03/09 17:12:22 UTC

Delay messages with Stomp: connection reset

Hello,

following
http://activemq.apache.org/delay-and-schedule-message-delivery.html I tried
to delay a message using a AMQ_SCHEDULED_DELAY header property.

The Stom frames look like this:

send:
CONNECT

received:
CONNECTED
session:ID:mj-PC-49610-1268150511998-3:10

send:
SUBSCRIBE
destination:/queue/Habari
ack:auto
id:{AD4DFED5-B508-41B6-9AE2-F43E890A2522}

send:
SEND
destination:/queue/Habari
AMQ_SCHEDULED_DELAY:2000

test msg

--
After the SEND message, the broker interrupts the connection. If I remove
the header property, the broker sends the message immediately as usual. So I

Regards,

-----
Michael Justin
SCJP, SCJA
betasoft - Software for Delphi™ and for the Java™ platform
http://www.mikejustin.com - http://www.betabeans.de

Re: Delay messages with Stomp: connection reset

Posted by mjustin <mi...@gmx.net>.
Hi Dejan,

Dejan Bosanac wrote:

> it'd be great to make this work for Stomp. Any contribution is welcome.
> For
> starters, let's create a Jira issue to track this requirement.

I have created https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-2646

Regards,

-----

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
Hi Michael,

it'd be great to make this work for Stomp. Any contribution is welcome. For
starters, let's create a Jira issue to track this requirement.

Cheers

Blog - http://www.nighttale.net