Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Ilya Kuleshov <ik...@naumen.ru> on 2006/04/12 20:47:51 UTC

http-component endpoint targets

Hello everyone!

Manual says that although service and endpoint attributes are required
by the consumer endpoint definition of http-component, it is possible
to use WS-Addressing to set custom target for the SOAP message. When I
use the WSA:To header then value from this header overrides default
service/endpoint correctly.

On the other side, when I use the WSA:Action header then
http-component sets destination interface/operation attributes of the
message as expected but leaves service/endpoint attributes from the
http endpoint definition. This results into routing problems because
the JBI message now has interface, operation, service and endpoint
attributes set altogether.

IMHO this is not the desired behaviour and only interface/operation
should be set in case of the WSA:Action header.

I ran into this issue by trying the BPE component. I can't use static
targetService and targetEndpoint endpoint properties because dynamic
routing based on the WSA headers is required.

Cheers!

Re: Re[2]: http-component endpoint targets

Posted by cory <co...@gmail.com>.
There is some command and control functionality.  Check out
org.apache.ode.bpe.cc.base.CCServiceBase.  Maybe some of this could be
exposed through the extension mbean?

-cory

Posted by Ilya Kuleshov <ik...@naumen.ru>.
Hi, Guillaume!

Re: http-component endpoint targets

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
I guess you have hit an issue.
Could you please raise a JIRA for that ?

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet