Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Arbër Murati <Ar...@hotmail.com> on 2016/12/23 11:57:36 UTC

Question

Dear Apache-Team

I am trying to extract the embedded files from an office file, like Word ord Powerpoint. But since I got Office 2016 it does not work anymore. I wanted to ask you if poi.apache library is able to handle Office 2016 yet or is this feature still in progress.

Best wishes

A.M

Re: Question

Posted by Javen O'Neal <ja...@gmail.com>.
POI supports Office 2016 documents so long as the documents use the 2006
OOXML schemas.