Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Dennis Reedy <de...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/15 15:28:46 UTC

Git repository

I see there is https://github.com/apache/river. Can this be moved to be a
primary and not a mirror? The link referenced from Peter (this one
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/commons/MovingToGit) contains
stale references, how best to move forward with this?

Regards

Dennis

Re: Git repository

Posted by Peter Firmstone <pe...@zeus.net.au>.
Hi Phil,

We haven't made the switch yet.

https://gitbox.apache.org/

Hadoop's infra ticket:

Apache River's github site:

https://github.com/apache/river

I just checked this, someone tried to contributed back in 2018, as
there's a pull request there.

SVN has more software than just what's in trunk, such as site, the ldj
tests and other contributions:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/river/

Note sure how we proceed, any ideas?

Cheers,