Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@progress.com> on 2009/06/16 22:39:32 UTC

RE: Configure CXF JAXRS services in the Spring context andstand-aloneusage

Hi

I was planning to write a test, just didn't get a chance yet, sorry.
Now that you mentioned Jetty, I think may be the trick is to import
jetty transport, rather that the servlet one, so instead of

<import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-servlet.xml" />

You should do

<import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-http-jetty.xml"
/>

Can you try it please ?

Cheers, Sergey

Posted by Eugeny N Dzhurinsky <bo...@redwerk.com>.
On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 04:39:32PM -0400, Sergey Beryozkin wrote:
> Hi
>
> I was planning to write a test, just didn't get a chance yet, sorry.
> Now that you mentioned Jetty, I think may be the trick is to import
> jetty transport, rather that the servlet one, so instead of
>
> <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-servlet.xml" />
>
> You should do
>
> <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-http-jetty.xml"
> />
>
> Can you try it please ?

Hello, Sergey!

That worked, thank you! Now Jetty starts just fine. Thanks again!

--
Eugene N Dzhurinsky