Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "ALI,HANEEF (HP-Cupertino,ex1)" <ha...@hp.com> on 2001/08/17 18:43:53 UTC

Using Junit and JunitReport

Hi,

I am trying to use Junit task from build.xml. It is working well if I list
individual test cases. But if I use batchtest , it is not generating report
file.
I have given the target below for your reference. Also whether junitreport
is still
part of optional.jar, if so where can I get the xalan.jar (for xalan1) which
is needed for using that task

<target name="RunJunit">
  <junit printsummary="yes" haltonfailure="no">
      <classpath refid="classpath"/>
      <formatter type="xml" />
<!--
	// This block generates reports
          <test name="junit.samples.SimpleTest" haltonfailure="no"
outfile="result" >
               <formatter type="plain" />
           </test>
-->

<!--
	// This block executes Junit but doesn't generate report
        <batchtest fork="yes" todir="./" >
             <fileset dir="./">
                 <include name="junit/**/*Test*.class" />
              </fileset>
           </batchtest>
-->

        </junit>